If you purchased a Premium subscription and sent your Blinkist books-in-blinks to Kindle, and/or synced your highlights to Evernote, then yes: your books-in-blinks and highlights will remain in your Kindle and/or Evernote account, even if you cancel your Blinkist subscription.
Articles in this section
- Do you have monthly subscriptions?
- Does the subscription auto-renew?
- Do you have a lifetime subscription?
- How do I download the app?
- Can I access my library without a subscription?
- How do I redeem a voucher?
- What happens to my books when I delete the app?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- Is there a cancellation period?
- What happens to my books when I cancel my subscription?