Definitely not. Our writers take special care to extract the most important messages from the books we cover and present them accurately, intelligently, and in a way that’s true to the author’s intent. We’re here to spark curiosity and help people access the knowledge in non-fiction books more easily – not to water things down.
Articles in this section
- What titles/how many titles do you have?
- What languages do you support?
- How do you choose which books to blink?
- What about copyrights? Are you stealing from authors?
- Why does Blinkist focus on non-fiction rather than fiction?
- How do you make sure that you cover everything?
- Who writes the blinks?
- What categories do you have?
- Who narrates your audio versions?
- How do you choose the books you release as audio versions?